Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New year and round ?? done

I got the pump removed this afternoon so this round of chemo is done, I pray it is killing off the cancer. I have had the feel like I am pooping mode going off and on for the last couple of days. It really is a pain in the butt when you don't know if you have to go or if it's just the body doing it's normal thing. I have been sleeping alot, even to the point, I have laid down in the bathroom floor 3 times now, just to figure out what my body is doing, and fell asleep. I am sure it was great for Norm to get up in the morning and find me in the bathroom floor sleeping. he has been taking great care of me. I am just really tired and wore out so I am taking advantage of it and resting when I can.
I hope everyone has a wonderful 2009. I never thought I would see 2008 and look at me here I am gonna be seeing 2009. Lots happened in the last 365 days but all that really matters is I am here by the grace of God, I have loving caring people around me and hopefully 2009 will be full of good news tht my cancer is going away, I can wish for a miracle and that is the miracle I choose for me for 2009.
Happy New Year! Thank you all for your prayers throughout this whole journey with cancer. You all are very specil to me and I thank you for supporting me as I walk through this journey.
Tami

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Peace and free of pain is my wish for you in this New year. God Bless.

Anonymous said...

Tami: Happy New Year to you and Norm. may this new year bring a healthier Tami for us to see a miracle in finding relief and best of all a cure for you......Barb

Anonymous said...

Tami: Happy New Year to you and Norm. may this new year bring a healthier Tami for us to see a miracle in finding relief and best of all a cure for you......Barb

Anonymous said...

I am so glad to hear you can sleep now... I hope this chemo is working for you. Wishing you and Norm all the best for the coming year!
-- the lounge queen