Monday, March 24, 2008

Twas the night before surgery...

Norm here, I will be taking over blog duties for the next couple days. Tami seems to think she gets a couple days off cuz of this surgery thing, I guess I will let her have that. We are all settled into our hotel and just relaxing and waiting.

I will try and keep everyone updated here as I can, I hope they update me during the surgery, I honestly would rather just go through all this myself, be a lot less stressful.

Anyways, keep the thoughts and prayers coming, and I will make a new entry soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Prayers and positive thoughts are with Tami today .... waiting for news from Norm - I believe there will be a rainbow today.

Nanc

Anonymous said...

I truly believe that Tami and her family has the Lord's attention today. he will be in that operating room the whole time right along with my thoughts and prayers. please keep us posted. Lord be with all of you today. Dale and Barb