Wednesday, March 12, 2008

There will be surgery

I will update with more details later, but wanted everyone to know Dr Strasburg and Dr Birnbaum will be doing surgery on me on tuesday March 25th. They feel they have to get the tumor out of my colon since it is moving around and they will work on my liver while they are there. I need lots of prayers and positive vibes so if you could share that would be just great. I am scared alot, but know this has to happen. I am off chemo until surgery. Thank you all for your prayers and support during this time, it is very overwhelming to know how many people are praying for me and pulling for me. Thank you again,
Tami

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that you have found someone that will do surgery. I know that you were really wanting this. you and all of your family is definately in our prayers. Barb and Dale