Wednesday, March 26, 2008

24+ Hours after surgery

We are just settling down for some sleep tonight, figured I better post an update.

Tami was moved into a very nice private room on the 17th floor of Barnes hospital, a beautiful view of downtown St Louis from her window. She is doing great today, in fact just a couple hours ago she was up and walking. Now I have something new to worry about, I will have to sleep with one eye open to make sure she doesn't head downstairs for a smoke.... I am kidding, not quite ready for that, but she is doing great. I am very proud of her, I know now how she puts up with me, she is very strong.

All in all, we couldn't have asked for better results and better recovery, everything is going super. I been trying to relay the comments back to her, so keep em coming.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am thrlled for Tami and so happy and relieved she gets a new chance on life .... sorry I did not get a chance to call her before surgery. I am proud of Tami and believe it or not ... proud of Norm. I think his attitude has helped Tami greatly and I am glad they have many more years together!
:)
Nanc

Anonymous said...

Norm with Tami feeling this good you better keep a close eye on her. when she is feeling good I know she has that ornary side to her. haven't known you two long but you are both great people, and I hope the best for you. Barb

Anonymous said...

I am so happy Tami got through this part of her journey successfully. Wishing her a speedy recovery,
the Lounge Queen

Anonymous said...

Hi guys! We are so happy for you!
We are so glad to hear Tami is feeling good & things are going as expected. Please let Tami know that Kim, Roxanne, and all of us at SF & 'Grubbyland Lane' are thinking about her & wishing her a speedy recovery. Tell her we love her! And you to Norm for being such a good husband-hang in there.
Laurie Hopper