Monday, March 3, 2008

Ct Scan today

I have another ct scan this morning. I ask for prayers that this new chemo is working away shrinking those tumors. I hope for a miracle and they will tell me WOW all your tumors are just gone. I will miss you Barb this morning, how can I get a Ct scan without you there at the desk:)
We will find out the results on Wednesday. Norm is going to call a oncologist that specializes in colon cancer today and another surgeon today. If your looking for some pretty good reads, do a search for Suzanne Lindley. She was diagnosed 9 years ago and told go home and die. She chose to find a Dr that would help her and she is still around today. I pray I can find a Dr that will help me. Please send me positive vibes and prayers that I can find a Dr that will help me. I am off to drink some more yummy banana flavored barium before my scan. Thank you for your prayers, I believe they are working.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Tami!

You don't know me and I just discovered your blog today. It is a wonderful account of your journey with colon cancer and you write beautifully. I have read every page with tears in my eyes and hope in my heart.

Sending you positive thoughts and prayers for a great scan today!! Hang in there,

Suzanne Lindley
903-567-0984
rslindley@aol.com

Anonymous said...

sorry I wasn't there today. Dale and I took a weekend get away trip to Indiana. then today I spent the afternoon with my Mom. see you next time. I will pray that this scan shows good news.