Saturday, December 22, 2007

A teeny chemo break

I was supposed to have my next round of chemo the day after Christmas. My Dr will be gone so he said I could wait and have it Dec. 31 instead or I could see the other Dr and have it as scheduled. I waivered back and forth, wondering if the cancer will grow in that 5 day break. My Daughter has a appt to look at more wedding dresses Dec 26, so I made up my mind that I would wait and usher in the new year with my chemo pump attached. I have to be there when my daughter finds "the" wedding dress. I may never see her wedding, so I have to make sure I am the first one to see her in her wedding dress. She is my baby, my princess and my special angel. She has accomplished so much in her 24 years. I am so very proud of her. I have to be there for her, I have to be there when she gets married, when she has babies, and when she just needs her Mom to turn to. Dear God, please let me be there for her, she deserves to have me in her life.

No comments: