Thursday, December 13, 2007

Grubbyland Candles WONDERFUL news

I was able to post the following to my business website. I cannot express in words how happy I am that my business will carry on. My sister Sherry has been training hard in how to make everything. I am so proud of her. This has been needed even without my cancer. My business has continued to grow throughout the years and I wondered how I could possibly keep up with the growth even before cancer, so this is the best thing that could happen. I will continue to be involved in the business as I can.


Great NEWS!
It is with great pleasure that I announce that GrubbyLand Candles will reopen for business beginning in January! My wonderful sister has agreed to join with me in keeping GrubbyLand Candles the wonderful business it has always been while I continue to battle cancer.

Many of you know my daughter Sarah, she will be our main party gal, however we are looking for one more ambitious sales representative. If you are interested please send me a email.

This is wonderful news for our business as well as our customers. The same high quality products you have experienced at Grubbyland will continue. I am thrilled with the additon of my sister to GrubbyLand Candles.

We are also beginning now to book candle parties for mid January and forward, if you want to host a party, please send me a email.

This venture will take GrubbyLand Candles to the next level and I am thrilled to be able to continue to offer our wonderful customers our products again.

No comments: