Friday, December 21, 2007

Just random thoughts

A few weeks ago I was visiting one of my favorite candle forums when I came upon a post titled " do you know someone who is dying" I left the forum. I just couldn't take the thought of me writing.. umm ya that's what the Dr's say I am doing. so I just left the forum, and haven't been back, can't take the stress

Today I went to another candle forum to find a please pray for me I have a touch of pnemonia post, and the post went on and on about woe is me, I have the flu with a touch of pnemonia, I wanted to resond so badly with ... I will happily trade you, I have stage 4 colon cancer... But I didn't.

Today a friend I used to work with Mom called me to let me know Liz is in hospice care. She has battled cancer for over a year and a half and in a few weeks time, cancer appeared on her liver and has taken over. I am so sad for her, I am so sad for me. I will probably face where she is one day. I just feel so bad for her. I cried and cried, which is usual with me these days. I then took a nap and woke up and thought, hey stupid tami. You are still on this side of living, live it up girl.

No comments: