Thursday, December 6, 2007

Cancer can NOT control my mind

I wrote that yesterday and it worked on me the whole day. TODAY, cancer will NOT control my mind. I have spent the morning laughing with my sisters on the phone. I actually was laughing out loud after I hung up! That's what I need, more laughter. Going to work on that!

It is supposed to snow up to 4 inches here tonite, I can't wait! I love watching the snow, especially when I don't have to drive in it!

Thank you for your prayers, please keep them going.

3 comments:

Brandie said...

I am glad that you are having a good day!!!! Keep it up girl!!!

B

Barb said...

we will all pray for more good days for you. see you Monday when you have your CT scan. Barb

Jackie K said...

Tami,

All my love and prayers are with you. I'll be thinking of you tomorrow at the CT appointment. Take care of you.