Friday, November 2, 2007

We have SHRINKAGE!!

I went in on Halloween for Chemo and the results of my CT. The results of the CT read amazing, almost too good to be true, but I believe! It showed a slight shrinkage of the tumor in my colon, no shrinkage of my liver, but it didn't show ANYTHING else. The spot on my kidney was gone, the spots on my omentum were gone, there were no swollen lymph glands. This is a major improvement over what we heard at Mayo cinic. The Dr even talked about having a surgery option at some point in the future. The report at one point talked about lesions on my liver and then at the bottom talked about a lesion on my liver, so my Dr believes there is just one tumor on my liver and even part of that could be cysts. So a VERY good results.

After that it was time for chemo and it helped me to ease into the chemo chair knowing it is working.
I haven't been able to post for a few days cuz the chemo just plain kicked my butt! Yesterday for about 3 hours I had pain in my liver which scares me alot, but it did go away and I just hope that it was the chemo working on getting rid of the tumor in my liver. Today I go get my chemo pump removed so I will have completed round 4 of chemo. My Dr even talked about seeing how I do with chemo and his words were:if I needed a break from it: This is nice to hear because last time he simply said I was on chemo until it quit working.

Thank you all for your prayers, they are working. The power and miracle of God is amazing!

One of my candle angels, Laurie really lifted my spirits when she told me I have a whole fan club praying for me.

No comments: