Wednesday, November 28, 2007

6th Chemo today

Well I thought I would update before I go for my 6th round of chemo today. I decided yesterday that I needed to pour candles, otherwise I felt like I was slipping and I hated feeling that way. This morning I woke up at my usual 4 am and am working on finishing the candles I poured yesterday. Anyone need candles? lol
Speaking of candles, my candle angels continue to amaze me by selling my candles. What a selfless, caring act, it still truly boggles my mind how caring people are... Thank you ladies for what you are doing, I don't have enough words to express my gratitude. My heat is staying on thanks to you

I am thinking about my business these days trying to decide what to do, I always thought one of my kids would take it over if something happened to me, but I have to realize it is my dream, not theirs. I have built my business up over the last 7 years and would hate to see it just go away if something happened to me. This was going to be my busiest season yet but God had other plans for me. I just hope this cancer is dying away.

I met with my surgeon again yesterday, somehow he is just not right. He told me as soon as I am ready for surgery, he will be happy to perform it. Too bad his partner told me two weeks ago that they know when to pass things on to someone with more experience, and my case is one of those. I didn't have the heart to ask Dr E yesterday, if he was joking, because I knew he was serious. If you know of a good surgeon in the Bloomington area, please let me know as I am running on empty when it comes to surgeons. Oh Dr E also told me that my port would be much better if I was heavier... too bad he didn't think of that when he put it in and choose one that fit me!

Chemo sometimes reminds me of childbirth, you almost forget what your in for until the next time. This last session has been so weird and unpredictable. My sister, Debbie even called me Cybil, because I change by the hour. One minute I feel great, and the next I feel like crap.

Off to fight this beast we call Cancer. Hubby is taking me today, this will be his first experience with me and the chemo chair, it should be interesting. My sister Sherry is basking in the Florida sun, Lucky dog!

Thank you for your prayers, please continue to pray, I know God has a plan for me, just not exactly sure what it is yet.

1 comment:

Barb said...

Tami; hang in there girl. you are so strong. I know that you can do it. you have wonderful support at all times. my thoughts and prayers are with you. call me anytime. my number is 473-2331. Barb Clifton