Monday, November 26, 2007

What a weekend

Thanksgiving was wonderful. We had all four kids and all 4 grandkids here. I had some bad right side pain but still enjoyed seeing all the kids gathered here together. I ended up going to the Dr on friday since I was still having pain and he figures I stretched my colon out and it was hurting while it went back into shape. I had lost 5 pounds too. I just can't figure out what to eat that is going to go thru me normally. I am going to call the nutrionist today and talk to her a bit more. I felt great saturday and even went shopping with Sarah. We had a great time and it felt like old times! Yesterday, Sarah came down and we went to church and then hung out here for a while. I love my daughter so much. It is amazing to look at your kids and be so proud of the adults they have become.

This morning I decided to make candles, and then realized my furnace isn't working.. just what I need, another bill! I am waiting for them to come out to hopefully fix it. Not the best time to have a unoperable furnace, although when is a good time?

We talked to our local Dr about Mayo reading the CT scan results and he says that overall they are correct in the shrinkage. I am going to put more faith in him, as he mentions surgery every time we go see him. I pray God puts the right Dr's in my path.

My spirits are high today, I know God is healing me. I have to keep learning patience and have to keep my faith strong. Please keep praying for me, I know the prayers are working.

This is a link to a wonderfully inspiring blog about another woman that has colon cancer. She is having her surgery this morning, and has traveled much of the path I am traveling. If you could say a prayer for her that would be great. I want to be just like her one day, and get to the point I can have surgery
http://karenscancer.blogspot.com/

No comments: