Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Pulling myself up

I am pulling myself up today. I realize that I am going to have to try harder to regain my strength. Today I am cleaning my house, well kinda:) Hubby trys to keep it picked up and my dear daughter in law comes around and helps to clean but it is the day to get off my butt and get some strength back.

Tomorrow and friday are going to be fun days. I am going to my sister, Debbie's to spend a couple of days with her. It's going to be a busy weekend too, I am going wedding dress shopping with my wonderful daughter Sarah and then on Sunday, my sisters, brother and I are having thanksgiving at their house. It will be great to hang out with my brother and sisters. My brother is flying in on Friday from Arizona, so it is going to be a action packed weekend. It's a birthday celebration for my brother and me, since our birthdays are only 10 days apart, it will be a lot of fun. He turned 50 this year! I am still the baby in the family:)

Give me strength to have a great rest of the week

No comments: