Tuesday, October 30, 2007

My Candle Angels

As most of you know, I am a candle maker. This is the busiest time of year for me. This year isn't though because of my cancer... I have wonderful customers. Some of which I have known for years and many who I consider my friends. I have several gals that are taking my candles and selling them for me. What a gift of kindness huh? These ladies are the best. I still get to pour candles on my off chemo week and they so kindly take them and sell them. It's a huge bonus when you get to call your customers your friends as well. Thank you for being my special Candle Angels.. Kathy C, Brandi B, Laurie H, Rhondy R, Kelly S and Shari G. You gals are the best and you keep me feeling needed:)

I am feeling ok today. I resisted the urge to call and ask for my CT results about 20 times today. I will wait patiently until tomorrow and hope and pray he tells me there is some shrinkage of the tumors.

Tomorrow is chemo day, it almost feels like a good/bad because I know it is killing the cancer but it makes me feel so bad.

No comments: