Sunday, October 28, 2007

It's abeautiful day in the neighborhood

After talking to a friend today, I decided I need to take this blogging a little more serious. She said people really want to know how I am doing so I think this is a great way to let everyone know.

I have finished 3 rounds of chemo. I am scheduled for wednesday for my next dose.
I am also scheduled for a CT scan tomorrow to see(pray, hope) that the tumors are shrinking. Although I hate the thought of going thru chemo again, I am happy that it is a option for me and glad that the poison they are putting in my body will kill every cancer cell in my body. I pray and hope for this every day.

I am so thankful for everyone that is taking such good care of me. I swear I don't know how my husband does it. I am not the easiest patient in the world and today he told me today was a no- crying day. Normally I would have told him where to stick his words, but today I know he just wants me to be happy today and so I will try to smile instead of cry just for him.. Chemo seems to have a crying effect and I can be totally fine and then bam, here comes the tears.

No comments: