Sunday, April 27, 2008

So Everyone thinks I have lost my mind

but I believe with all my heart in the story I am about to tell you. When I was in the hospital I did ALOT of hallucinating, talking about things that were no where near what was going on, etc. BUT, I have a very clear and vivid memory and I know this wasn't me hallucinating and have to share. When they woke me after my surgery and told me surgery was over, they were moving me onto another bed and I was surrounded with nurses, out of no where a man appeared, salt and pepper hair, not clean shaven in a olive green tee shirt. He leaned over to me and said " I think they got it all. I said " they did?" He said yes I believe they got it all. I wasn't even thinking about cancer, the results or anything else. he then disapeared but he came back some time later and said yes they got it all. Now every person I have told about this thinks I lost my mind, was doing some serious drugs or both but I know this man was there and I even thought about it and realized later he wasn't a nurse, he was in a tee shirt. I thought at the time he was a rabbi I don't know who he was, but I know in my heart I will see him again. I know he was there and I know he talked to me. Anyways, I wanted to share.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tami - It was good to see you and Norm yesterday. I'm praying for you both right now that God will show you the sunshine everyday.

Shelly