Monday, February 25, 2008

Keeping it real

Well Saturday night I had the worst pain ever in my lower left side. I was sure it would never go away and when it did, it just made me feel like cancer was showing it's cards. I have felt pretty good over the last week and wasn't expecting the pain at all.

I am getting scared for tomorrows Dr visit, where we will talk about my colon and surgery. and I am getting anxious for chemo on wednesday. I am thankful I can have chemo to reduce the beast hopefully to nothing.

Please keep me in your prayers. It would be so good to get some good news from somewhere. My scans are coming up next week, and that is always scary, especially with the new chemo.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have faith that things are going to be okay. Barb

Anonymous said...

Can you feel all those positive thoughts coming your way, my friend? I hope so because I have been sending a lot. I will be thinking of you tomorrow. Love, Jackie