Thursday, February 26, 2009

Just a small update

Sorry again for the length of time between updates, I am some what of a fair weather updater in that I would rather update everyone when things are going good or at least have a good outlook. Tami isn't doing well right now, its hard for me to type that let alone say it, but she isn't. We are working hard to get her comfortable but even that is proving tough. They hooked an external pain pump up to her to try and give her some added relief, but I am not sure we are there quite yet.

My parents got her a few days ago, and thats been a big help, and I am glad Tami was alert and awake when they got here. I am still hopeful that Tami can pull back out of this, I have a lot of faith in her strength, not sure what I would do with out it.

I appreciate everyones support through all this.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Norm, I appreciate the update. I know it must be hard to do. Please give my love to Tami. I think of both of you each day and continue to pray for comfort and peace for you and Tami.

Jackie

Anonymous said...

Norm thanks for the update. I can't imagine how hard this is for you and I'm so glad your parents are there. I'm also still praying for all of you...especially for pain relief for Tami...Brenda

Anonymous said...

my heart is heavy and aching with this news.

from Rosemary

Anonymous said...

Thinking of you & Tami all the time.

Kuri & Z

Anonymous said...

Norm: thanks for the post. sorry to hear of her pain still being bad. please keep us posted. I know how very hard this is for all of you. our thoughts and prayers are with all of you. please give Tami a hug from us. .....Dale and Barb

Anonymous said...

Norm: Thanks for the update. So glad to hear that your parents are there. Please give my love to Tami. I'm praying for pain relief for Tami.... Love, Patti in Arkansas

Anonymous said...

Norm, Thanks for the update. I know to well how hard things are for you at this time, I am glad your parents are there with you.Gige Tami a hug for me .


Debora

Anonymous said...

You are both in my prayers - I am glad your parents are there Norm .... hang in there and know we are thankful for updates.

Blessings
Nanc