Sunday, May 31, 2009

Just blah....

It's just been one of those blah sort of days. I mostly laid around and did little of nothing. I managed to drag my butt off the couch to go see the new Pixar movie Up. Of course it was great, me and Tami always loved those movies, watchin them with the kids. That said, of course the main character had just lost his wife.... lol... I cant get away from it!

Oh well, what are ya gonna do? Keep on keepin on.

A quarter of a year without Tami.....

For Tami, just cuz...

James Blunt - Carry You Home

1 comment:

Marie said...

That video is beautiful. I have never heard of James Blunt, but he has a really different sound. Very nice.
The words "I watched you breathing for the last time" really brought home the fact that you had to go through that. I did not - my husband died quickly. The suffering your wife went through had to be really hard to watch. And yet you got to say goodbye and have some final moments. I did not.
Either way it really is not fair is it?
I hope things are getting a little easier for you. I truly do.

Hugs,
Marie