Saturday, February 20, 2010

Almost a year

Hard to believe its almost been a year, doesn't seem real some days, at times I have to convince myself she isn't going to be waiting at home for me. Things just keep moving forward, that part of my life is frozen back then, but everything around me just pushes on, sometimes making me feel like I have been left behind.

I think I have a lot to look forward to, and I think I have learned a lot about myself, and about people, who will stick by me when they say they are going to, and those that maybe not so much. I didn't expect anything special, but I got a couple special people in my life now. Its a great feeling to have someone to count on, who knows where everything will go in the coming days, months, years...

Thanks to those of you that where there when I didn't know I needed you, and left me alone when I didn't need you there (but I always knew you were there if I reached out). 8 more days, and I will close this blog... its hard to put into words what that means, at times it was like a open wound, other times it was like memories trapped here forever for me to hold on to...

Thought a lot about what my last post will be like, at first i thought short and sweet, then i thought different... I dont know, we will just see how Feb 28th, 2010 goes.

No comments: